7/18/2006

Update & New Arrival

Thanks for all who've weighed in on the preparedness poll! I've still had a few people responding this week, so I'll give it a couple more days then post the results.

Also, I was going to continue the Building Tangible Margin series with a multi-part entry on Heading Out/Evacuating. In light of the recent fire on the CTA, it occured to me that we should go back to basics and look at Every Day Carry first. There are a couple of very basic items I always carry in my bag that would've come in very handy in those circumstances. Stay tuned for that in the very near future.

And last but not least, there are just some things you're never completely prepared for...


Meet my son, Gabriel Jude. Born June 23rd and doing very well. A daughter and a son both--I am a blessed man.

No comments: